Origina Ricoh Printhead GEN4L 15PL MH2620 Printhead
The new Ricoh GEN4L printhead is suitable for a range of oil, water, solvent and UV printers. This printhead has an integrated heater and thermistor.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Ricoh GEN4L 15PL Printhead MH2620
Ricoh GEN4L 15PL Printhead MH2620 is appropriate for a scope of oil, water, solvent and UV printers, including the first D.Gen Teleios Grande, D.Gen Teleios (TJ-2600) and Teleios (TJ-3333). This printhead has a coordinated radiator and thermistor. This is Ricoh unique printhead and it is secured by a producer guarantee.
This printhead is not perfect with the more up to date D.Gen Teleios Grande G5 or Teleios Grande/H6. These printers utilize Ricoh GEN5 Printhead Water (PPHRI18045).
– Size: 13,2 x 120 x 75,5 mm (excluding cables)
– Head Materials: SST, Ni and Epoxy Adhesive (direct contact with ink)
– Nozzle Plate Surface: Non-wet coating
– Number of Nozzles: 2 x 192 nozzles
– Nozzle Spacing: 0,1693 mm
– Piezo Type: D33 Stacked PZT
– Temperature Control: Integrated Heater and Thermistor
– Operator Temperature range: Up to 80° C
– Native Drop Volume: 15 pl
– Drop Volume Range: 15-45 pl
– Jetting Frequency: Up to 30 kHZ
– Life: 100 billion actuations per nozzle