Spectra E-128/30 AA S-Class 30PL Printhead
The SE-128 AA Spectra Print head is compact and light-weight 30 pL jetting assembly designed specifically for ink jet applications requiring multiple Printheads packed tightly together.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Original Spectra S-Class SE-128/30AA Printhead
To be used with: AGFA 3150 X-2, Jeti 3312 Solvent RTR / Jeti 3318 Solvent RTR / Jeti 3324 AquaJet RTR / Jeti 3324 Solvent RTR / Jeti 3324 UV / Jeti 3348 HSS / Jeti 3348 JetSpeed RTR / Jeti 3348 UV Galaxy RTR / Jeti 5024 Solvent RTR / Jeti 5024 UV / Jeti 5048 UV XL / Jeti 3150 UV / Jeti 1224 UV / Agfa Jeti 2030 UV, Durst Rhopac 160 / Rho 700 / Rho 320R, Graphics One Fuzion UV, Inca Columbia Turbo / Spyder V / Spyder 320 / Spyder 320Q, Luscher JetPrint 3530UV
• The SE-128 AA is compact and light-weight 30 pL jetting assembly designed specifically for ink jet applications requiring multiple Printheads packed tightly together.
• These modules are ideal for fast moving, high performance printer carriage designs.
• Two electrically independent piezoelectric slices, each with 64 addressable channels, are combined to provide a total of 128 jets. The nozzles are arranged in a single line, at a 0.020 inch distance between nozzles. Resolutions up to 900
dpi are possible.
• 30 picoliter calibrated drop size;
• Resolutions up to 900 dpi;
• 128 individually addressable, inline nozzles;
• Lightweight and highly stackable;
• Orientation independent;
• Supports solvent and UV-curable based inks;
• Dual ported for ease of flushing;
• Optional temperature control.